Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brooke's little love bugs

Brooke saw a commercial one day about a sewing machine for kids and could not believe it. It was for ages 8+ which made her so sad because she is only 5. I told her if she wanted to learn how to sew something that I would help her make a pillow case. I know soooo exciting, just what any kid wants, but lets be honest that is probably all I can master :)
I did try to make it exciting and told her it can be a special Valentine's Day pillow.
She picked out what material she wanted and decided she wanted to make 2 of them because she has 2 pillows. She even told the clerk she was going to make it all by herself.

Ta-Da Didn't she do a great job!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Way to go Brooke! That is awesome! You need to come help me with my projects!

Kawa Rangers said...

Really awesome Brooke! I can't wait to see what other things you sew up!

Jenny said...

Wow Brooke you are great!! I love your pillow case.

Joe and Tiff said...

Brooke, that is such a cute pillow case!! You are so lucky that you got to learn how to make a pillow case! Will you come show me how to make one? Maybe a St. Patricks day one?