This month our school has been doing Jazz Reading. I think the top 10 reading schools for the month get to have a Jazz player come to their school. Needless to say we have been doing alot of reading. Last night we decided to make a fort in Ben's closest to read. We pulled out an old crib mattress to sit on and grabbed a whole bunch of pillows. We even turned off the light so we could read with a flashlight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! Addison is totally into forts. Her daddy seems to make them MUCH better than mommy though. What a great way to get your kids into reading!
O.K. I think you may have to be ONE of the BEST moms in the whole wide world. What a awesome idea.
How can you be the best mom and AUNT!!! You might need to make it a little easier for the rest of us.
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment