Monday, October 5, 2009

Mirabella Cheryl

My baby turned 1. Where did the time go?
This is when Bella woke up and Brooke was singing happy birthday to her.
She was so excited and was dancing and moving, so I didn't get a great picture

Bella's super cute tutu that Aunt Heidi made!

Butterfly Birthday Cake

Bella's first fist full of cake.

Isn't she cute!

The best way to end the day. Falling asleep in grandpa's arms

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys make beaufiful babies!!! Happy Birthday Bella!

Kawa Rangers said...

She seriously is so stinking cute. I love the picture with cake all over her face and her cute little smile. I can't believe she is already 1!

Holli said...

She is so big since the last time I saw her. All grown up. What a cutie and you make the most fun birthdays!!!

Shea said...

cute little bella. i especially love the first and last picture. looks like she had a great 1st b-day.

Ben and Sandee said...

I can't believe she's already 1! Wow that went fast, she is so cute!

Jenny said...

She has got to be the cutest girl ever. I love that tutu. The picture of her and dad is precious.