Brooklyn turned 5 on Friday. This year she got to have a friend party which wasn't until monday so we had her cousins over on her birthday for cupcake decorating. Even though it was just a little cupcake we still had to blow out candles. We also let her choose where she wanted to go and eat for lunch on her birthday... Pei Wei.
I love my little Brooklyn so much! She is such a funny, silly little girl who always says the most interesting things. She pays close attention to everything and listens to every word anyone is saying especially when they think she isn't. She loves to help all the time which most of the time her mom is thankful for. She loves to laugh and play. Most of the time you can hear her singing to herself, either songs she knows or words describing what she is doing to a tune she knows. For example today as we were driving Ben to soccer she was singing "Driving to soccer driving to soccer we are taking ben to soccer..." to the tune of Follow the prophet.
She brightens my day and always makes me smile. I love you so much Brookie Cookie!
3 comments:
Brooke is so cute. I love her song about soccer. I love how your photo booth turned out for her bday party. Love you Brooke. Happy Birthday!!
Fun!!! Looks like a great birthday! We love you Brooke. Ellie keeps saying when Brooke comes to visit me I am going to take her here or there and she is going to sleep in my room. She is really missing you Brooke.
Happy Birthday, Brooke! It looks like you had a fun, fun birthday. I can't believe you're already 5--you're getting so big!!
Post a Comment