Friday, March 27, 2009

California





We also stayed at my Aunt's Avocado Ranch. We had so much fun spending time with my Aunt Jayne, Uncle Roger and Aunt Connie. Brooke's favorite part was picking oranges right off of the tree. After we left my aunt's we went down to the beach. The water was really cold so we didn't even put swimsuits on. The kids didn't care, they couldn't get enough waves and sand. They were fully clothed and soaked by the time we left.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Bella sticking out her tongue while being oh so cool in her sunglasses! How fun! I love family vacations! :)

Heidi said...

looks like you guys had way too much fun!

Jenny said...

I love the pictures. I really love Bella in the sunglasses. We LOVED being at your house. Thanks for being so fun to be around!!!