Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's GREAT to be 8!


Eight years ago this little boy joined our family
WOW Ben is 8 years old! What a fun age!
  • he loves Spongebob (incase you didn't notice)
  • favorite color is red
  • favorite book is "Watch out said the elephant I'm going to sneeze!"
  • favorite thing to do is play soccer
  • he also loves to play football, baseball, PS3 (if it's fifa 11 or World cup) ride bikes, tell jokes, make up stories, math, reading
  • favorite food is Stove top (even served with hamburgers)
  • favorite ice cream is from Sub Zero - Root Beer with waffle bits
  • favorite place to eat is Samurai 21 - shrimp tempura
  • favorite vacation is Disneyland
  • what does Ben want to be when he grows up... Professional Soccer Player

What an amazing boy I have! Ben is so fun to be around. He always tries to make people laugh and loves to tell jokes. He is always smiling and playing. He is an excellent student and tries to please the people around him. He is a very good singer and has shown off his talent a couple of times this year in Sacrament meeting. He is excited and ready to be baptized. I love you so much Ben! Thank you for being a wonderful brother and an amazing son.

6 comments:

Shea said...

Happy Birthday (late), Ben! We love having you as a nephew and cousin. We're excited to be part of your special day on Saturday :)

Heidi said...

ben, you are right! stovetop definitely goes with hamburgers!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthay to Ben ;)on the 6. okt.

Have lovely weekend to the whole family ;)

love from Tromsø

Tanya said...

What a neat birthday! I can't believe your cakes! Amazing!

Jenny said...

I can't believe he is already eight. Looks like a fun party.