If you haven't checked it out you should, she does so many cute things and has so many fun ideas.
So we had a crazy cafe dinner for April Fool's Day. I printed menu's and the kids decided what characters or letters they wanted to order for appetizers, main meal and dessert. Then we gave them the items exactly how they ordered them. We all thought it was really fun.
The results
Ben - appetizer: fork & napkin
Ben - main meal: chicken, beans, spoon & egg
Ben - dessert: drink & cheese biscuit
Brooke - appetizer: cheese biscuit & spoon
Brooke - main meal: fork, chicken, drink & egg
Brooke - dessert: napkin & beans
Being April Fools Day I decided to copy my sister and make chocolate eggs for dessert. Brooke hesitated just for a minute but Ben thought it looked weird and wouldn't try it until Brooke assured him it was chocolate.
2 comments:
I love that idea. It looks like so much fun. I saw the eggs on Amy's blog, and they look gross (because I will not eat an egg that is cooked that way), but they sound yummy to eat.
That is such a great idea! I love that you always do cute and creative things for/with your kids!
Post a Comment