Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ben, Brooke, and Mirabella

My kids are so sweet and special. They light up my life and always make me smile.
Ben is so sweet, if Bella is asleep when he goes to school he always tells me to make sure to tell Bella he loves her and he will be back soon. Then he adds, will you tell me later if she smiles when you tell her. He is the best brother and his sisters love him so much.
Brooke has been doing a new thing lately that just makes me laugh and smile. She will tell me she has a surprise for me. Then she comes over and gives me a big huge hug and a kiss. She then asks "Was that the best surprise ever!" She is so cuddly and sweet (when she wants to be).
I love that I can walk into the room and be greeted by the biggest baby smile ever. Mirabella is such a good, sweet baby. I love that she smiles at me all day long.
I love my kids so much and I am so grateful that I have 3 beautiful, healthy children who love me as much as I love them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ben sounds like a little cutie! I love when Addison gives me kisses too! They ARE the best surprises...EVER!

Christy said...

They are pretty darn cute! It is amazing how wonderful they can be, if they choose to. Ahh, the joys of motherhood.

Kawa Rangers said...

Bella is seriously the happiest baby ever. I love that she smiles if you just look at her. I love your kiddo's so much. They are all so cute.

Jenny said...

Your kids really are the sweetest. We need to spend more time with you so some of that cuteness rubs off on mine. I hope to see you and your cute kids soon. Give them all big hugs from me.