Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Polar Express

Monday night grandma and grandpa took us all on the Heber Creeper Polar Express. It was so much fun. We had hot chocolate and a cookie, listened to and elf read us the Polar express book, and sang Christmas carols.
Santa gave Ben, Brooke and Bella a bell from his sleigh.
Then Mrs. Claus gave us Santa's favorite cookie recipe.

Mabel, Papa Dave, Punkin, Mirabella

Ben, Connor and Brooke in their matching PJ's

Ben holding his ticket to get punched.


4 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Did they punch words into his ticket?

Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun. I bet it was a blast. And Bella did look beautiful on her blessing day. I love that picture of her smiling.

Christy said...

Hurray another blog to read... I am always game to keep up with people this way. What a cute family you have and congrats on your darling daughter. She is beautiful. Have a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! My family has been talking about doing that, but hopefully this next Christmas Addi will be old enough to enjoy it.