Mirabella is 7 weeks old now. I can't believe how much bigger she looks already. I think she looks so different in the last picture because you can't see her patch of hair in the back.
She is getting too big too fast. Tell her to slow down some until I come and see her. Love the new pictures. Can't wait to see you guys. Two weeks from today. YEAH!!
4 comments:
Yes, she looks a bit different, but still cuter than ever. We miss you guys, it's been way too long.
I also love the new picture on top with all three kids in their church clothes.
She is sooo adorable! You can definitely tell she's a Brown.
She is getting too big too fast. Tell her to slow down some until I come and see her. Love the new pictures. Can't wait to see you guys. Two weeks from today. YEAH!!
Post a Comment