skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Brooklyn's Birthday
Brooklyn decided in April that she wanted a tinkerbell birthday cake. When we started making it she said to me "Finally mom I've waited forever!" Then that night when I was putting her to bed she said "Maybe tomorrow I will tell you what cake I want next year."
We had to put streamers up for Brooklyn's birthday as well. Nothing much, but they were so excited.
5 comments:
Brooke's cake looks so good. I love the streamer idea. I might have to steal that one for Ashlie's b-day. Ashlie and Brooke are so alike, she has known for months now that she wants a princess gown birthday cake, and next year she wants another butterfly. Poor girl, she still has two more months to wait.
Sorry we missed such an auscpicious event. It looks mahvalous. GrampsJaxon
By-the-way you are an amazing mom with those cakes! Your baby is beautiful!
Happy Birthday Brooke! Or as Kamree calls you Broke ;) We hope that you had a great day.
Hi Sara!
It has been such a long time! I found your blog through Kevin and Jessica. Your children are beautiful...I can't believe we used to know you when you had your first. Time really flies! I hope things are going well for your family...I wish we could have stayed in Kaysville to get to know you a little better. :)
Take care and good luck with 3 little ones! Becca Buffington
Post a Comment